Questions of identity, sexuality, relationships and marriage are very personal and there are disagreements about them in the church today. Using these resources on your own or in group discussions may bring painful experiences to the fore or may challenge fervently held convictions.

If you feel you need pastoral support, do contact your local church leader or pastoral care team. 

Safeguarding and the Church of England

If you are worried about a child or adult, please contact your Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser (DSA) without delay.  If a child or adult is in immediate danger or requires medical attention, call the police and/or social services immediately.  For more information about safeguarding, visit